“All the world’s a stage, and all men and women are merely players.” – William Shakespeare
Theater is the epitome of expression, exploring the mind, and discovering oneself. It brings out different versions of a student each time he/she plays a character, eventually opening up their minds to diversity and shaping them into versatile human beings.
Dramatics offer a range of benefits to children. Some of the most important ones include:
- Dramatics improves verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Dramatics develops creativity
- Dramatics builds confidence
- Dramatics develops concentration
- Dramatics encourages teamwork and collaboration