Class VI to XII
The school follows the ICSE curriculum from class VI-X and emphasise is laid on project work and independent research. All students study the following subjects:
1) English Language and Literature
2) Second Language
3) Third Language (VI-VIII)
7) Physics (Practical IX onwards)
8) Chemistry (Practical IX onwards)
9) Biology (Practical IX onwards)
10) Computer Science (Practical VI onwards)
11) Moral Science
The school follows the ISC curriculum for classes XI & XII and offers Social Science, Commerce and Science respectively.
In addition to the ISC curriculum the teachers provide additional guidance and support to students seeking to undertake the Joint entrance exams and as a result of this a number of our students qualify in the exams.